Friday, March 28, 2008

Things

Mexico rocked. Pictures will follow-my husband is an amazing photographer in his spare time. The border was long and the churros were disappointingly greasy and not that great. The zoo was a blast; my cousin Carter is hilarious. And today we are going to the beach with Reed and Elisa and their kids, who all (along with Eli) inexplicably woke up at 4:30 am this morning. Summary: We are thoroughly and efficiently enjoying this break from school that Adam has had. Have a good day. And I am sorry to people who were offended at being removed from my people list. I still love you, I still check your blogs occasionally. I just don't want to check everyday for people who don't update. I'm sorry.

3 comments:

Susan said...

SOunds like you all had a lot of fun! Can't wait for the pictures. Breaks are always nice.

Michelle Tolboe said...

Geez can you come back to reality already?? WE need someone to hang out with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss Eli

gina bina said...

You really need to use Google Reader! It's a life saver, I'm 100% sold on it because I don't have to check a million blogs everyday-it's does the checking for me and let's me know when a new post has published.
Your little guy is super cute!