Friday, March 7, 2008

I know I am going to offend a lot of you Facebookers with this...

But this is how I feel about social networking sites. I applaud this kid's decision to abandon said medium. Admittedly, this is another Dr. Laura discovery. I am totally on a Dr. Laura kick right now, but this might be worth your time. Please feel free to tell me why you disagree with my agreement with this.

Eleanor Roosevelt: ‘Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.’

5 comments:

lauren said...

to a certain extent, can't the same be said for blogs? it's interesting to contemplate.

Britten & Chelsea Maughan said...

Since I was wise enough to never become a "facebooker" or maybe it's "facebookie", perhaps Kyle and I should get together!

Ashley said...

Yes Lauren. I think many people use blogs in the same superficial way...and I don't exclude myself from the "many people" group.

CHUNTZ said...

You would!

lauren said...

you raise a valid point... it's amazing how technology can expand our reach and interactively inhibit us, oft times simultaneously.