1. Buying a Shabby Apple dress tomorrow...they are on sale, so lay off!
2. A few days in Mexico with my boys and my friends. Oh yeah.
3. How annoying it is when people don't update their blogs on a regular basis. Seriously, I'm thinking about taking you off of my "People" list. Huh-gasp! I still like you, I just hate checking your blog with no recent updates. Get with it.
4. How screwed up the world's perception of marriage and child rearing is. What's with all the celebrities having babies like 8 months apart. What are they trying to do, pop out as many kids as they can before they split with the baby daddy? Some people shouldn't reproduce. Many people, actually.
5. How much I want a custom home someday. I remember going everywhere with my mom looking at carpet, and stucco colors, brick, tile, paint-the works-when building our houses. You can't do that here. You get what you get, and you don't throw a fit. You either blindly accept, and pay a fortune for something you wouldn't necessarily choose or you spend 5 million dollars because it's not worth it to any builder to customize for the little guy. PS I love my house, and I am having a grand old time tweaking the things I don't like. I'm talking future...someday I want to choose my plot of land and be the one to decide whether I want to compromise the carpet for the expensive cabinets, or vice versa-not have it all pre-selected in a paint by the numbers, one of nine model homes template.
6. How grateful I am for friends. Ask my mom. I was the biggest loser for the last 5 years or so of my life. And when Adam married me, I dragged him down to loserhood. We spent a majority of our Friday nights watching the History Channel in our sorry little basement apartment. Now we have many good friends who have brought us out of the depths of hermithood and into the world of socializing and fun.
7. How I love hate politics. Kind of like a soap opera. Hello Governor Spitzer. Slimeball. Would there be anything worse than having your husband cheat on you with a freaking prostitute...and paying 4 GRAND for it???? Adam: "What kind of loser has to pay that much for sex?"
8. I really hope E doesn't wake up tonight. So many nights of interrupted sleep are really waring. Poor kid and his always nearly emerging teeth. Or do I just have a perpetually ornery child? Probably both.
9. Mexico, again. 9 more days.
10. Why did I have to end on an even number 10? I don't know. I don't like odd numbers. Bad karma.