Friday, June 12, 2009

"I cute."

Nothing aggravates me more than when Eli pulls my headbands out of my drawer and stretches them over his fat head...ok, actually that is a lie. A lot of things do. This is just fresh on my mind. Adam and I were finishing dinner last night when Eli ran in with ALL of them stretched over his head and announced, "I cute." Yes, Eli. Yes you are. And then he tried to pull a Jordi La Forge look, which personally, I didn't find nearly as attractive as the rainbow of useless, stretched out headbands.



In addition to being coordinated enough to stretch elastic over his head, he has also demonstrated a propensity for making towers stand far longer than a spectator might imagine. You can tell how proud he is. Maybe he will be an engineer or something.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Maybe he will "build bridges" with his dad. Get it? Get it? "Bridges"? I crack myself up.

Britten & Chelsea Maughan said...

Nothing pleases me more than to read an Eli post with some good pictures! I am so excited to see him I can hardly wait-and you and Ad too of course! He looks like such a little man, doing big-boy things and even posing a little for the pictures-at least as much as is allowed for a son of Adam.

Porter's said...

That's cute! Taylor loves to wear my hairbands too, and my high heels... I think they would both make very cute girls.

Lori & Rj said...

I cant believe how much older he is looking.

Unknown said...

OH MY HECK, He is ADORABLE. What a cutie pie. I can't believe you don't have another one already. How can you look at that darling face and not want more immediately!?!

Ben said...

Last time we were in St. George with Heather, Shea and kids, we had some Jenga blocks. The kids would build towers and knock them down. Shea and I started to track how long it took for the kids to knock down a newly built tower. We would wait until they were out of the room, build a tower, then when they came back we would see how long before one would come over and knock it down. It was impossible for them to come into the room and not knock down the tower. So the fact that Eli let's his towers stand for even a few seconds is an accomplishment.

Heather said...

Since Ben explained, I challenge Eli to build a tower at his house and see how long it stays standing with Audrey around. It was her every time that couldn't stand one block on top of the other!