Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I think my husband needs a nap

or something because he doesn't need a vacation...the whole month of February was one continual party-I'm still waiting for Heather and Ashley to post pictures of us playing at Disneyland and Newport since I didn't take any. Maybe that's it, all that partying. In any case, I went to go let Duane out last night before calling it a night. Adam had just come home, exhausted from a crappy day in the lab and splits with the missionaries. He was collapsed in bed. As I walked by the garage, I heard the fan on my not so quiet car going. Weird, I thought. I opened the door, and the car was running-with the garage closed. Thankfully, no one was in it...although I did momentarily panic and think the absolute worst. SO my husband had parked the car, gotten out of the car, closed up the garage, and turned in for the night while our car went happily humming along. Huh.

10 comments:

lauren said...

bless his heart. good thing you caught that.

Shawn and Ashlyn said...

That is so sad! I think that he does need a nap!

Katie said...

doing splits with the missionaries will do that to you. maybe if you didn't stay up all night playing nertz (sp?) ;) I hear we missed out on that one.

Britten & Chelsea Maughan said...

MAYBE he was leaving the car on as an attempt to allure a car thief into the garage so he could surprise attack him with his machete...

Lisa said...

Um, you forgot an exhilirating dinner with your hilarious friend Lisa. And for the record, I offered to go out with the missionaries for him, there would've been no blood on my hands.

Heather said...

Don't tell anyone he's my brother. And I'm getting the pictures uploaded to Costco for my mother. What would you like me to do with all the cute ones of you guys?

Whitney said...

Oh that is funny and sad!

Cason and Marie said...

Is your mom in town? I didn't forget about the directions. I don't really know how to get to the fashion district. I'll ask Cason and get back to you! When will she be in town?

Britten & Chelsea Maughan said...

New pics of the little man PLEASE!

Marcus Brittanie, and Indie said...

Oh, my gosh! It's a good thing that didn't become a really bad situation, because It's pretty funny! How are you guys?