Friday, July 20, 2007

Fat baby in a little swim diaper


Yeah. We are definitely going swimming again today. When your kid looks that good in a speedo diaper, how can you not? Adam just talked to Aunt Lara, who is having a baby next week; we are going to go out to see her in Newport on Sunday and have dinner with Grandma Burr and the Johnson family. So that means I need to go to the grocery store today which means I won't be in my hot house! We are for sure going swimming though first. So all of you back in Utah, enjoy the Nordstrom sale! I get to see Lara's baby and you get to go shopping. Sounds fair.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I want to squish that sweet boy! I love that kid. Kiss him a zillion times for me.
The sale was fun. We missed you! I'm jealous about being with the Johnsons...tell everyone hello for me! I can't wait to hear what the baby is.

Susan said...

I totally love this pic! can you believe that i live so close to the beach and havent been yet once??? it's so crazy! He's so cute though I love his swim trunks! keep taking pictures!