Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Eli discovered gum today


I did not intend to highlight magnificent dental products two posts in a row; I also didn't intend for this week of blog posts to be a study in Eli's misbehaviors. Fortunately for him, he is not old enough to be accountable to Santa yet. I was doing laundry and started hearing Eli saying "Mmmhh!" in his room. I walked in, and found him sitting on the floor along with all of the contents of my diaper bag, which I am still trying to figure out how he got down from a very tall bar stool in my kitchen. He had emptied the last four pieces of gum out of the box and bitten off the top half of all four pieces, wrapper and all. Good thing it was Trident Xtra Care: if he happened to chew it at all before he swallowed it, the stuff is excellent for your teeth; if not, they are relatively small pieces and I am sure the wrapper contains fiber.

7 comments:

Shawn and Ashlyn said...

Tycen just discovered gum and loves it too! Everytime we get into the car the very first thing he says is, "Mom, I wanna have some gum!"

Melissa said...

Jordan loves gum. He discovered it awhile ago, and ate an entire pack of it. I found the package and all of the wrappers in a corner. The next day he had a minty smelling poop...no joke.

Unknown said...

Are you coming to Utah for christmas? i will be here, we should get together!

Nicole S said...

Good job Eli! Hey, what's your current address? I'm trying to send out Christmas cards before Christmas and this dang storm coming. Nice to see you guys at the airport. Hope Eli got to sleep most of the ride home. Thanks for the address. You can email it to me: lachilena.king@gmail.com
Thanks again.

Britten & Chelsea Maughan said...

I don't have any kids...but I love gum too! I just got your Christmas card-so cute! And I AM so proud of you for A-doing it, and 2- personalizing it for me!

Alisa said...

That is funny but just wait if stella finds gum she has the whole pack in her mouth in 5 secs and then she will stash it somewhere what a suprise that is to find.....

Jen and Lance said...

I love all these posts about Eli! He such a cutie and just getting into everything. Hope things are going good! I'm sure your coming here for Christmas and if we are all in town then we should get together. Have a merry Christmas!