Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloweeners

November 1st. Halloween is over. You know what that means: Time to pull out the Christmas music. Yes!



This Halloween was way better than last year because 1-Adam was not in St. Louis 2-I was not pregnant 3-Tate is awesome 4-Eli is way awesome-r than he was last year, at least at listening to me and not running aimlessly away.

Really, our only complication was that Duane did not enjoy his Cat in the Hat costume.
He walked like a crippled crab with the socks on his feet and we laughed at him quite a lot...you might gather from the pictures how dejected and damaged he looks. Oh well, we had fun.





Also, This is what Eli does in our driveway...



we have had ongoing construction in our special little cul de sac pretty much since we moved here. This makes it inconvenient to go anywhere. However, sometimes watching the cement mixers and tractors holds Eli's attention for an extended period of time, something for which I am always looking. And obviously, throwing rocks and climbing dirt hills never gets old. I love boys.



Cheers.

7 comments:

Cason and Marie said...

Those turned out so cute!!!

Lauren and Josh said...

Loved their costumes and especially Dwayne as the cat in the hat! I'm going to break out the Christmas music too. Thanks for the idea :)

Katie E said...

I meant to tell you that you did a fab job on those costumes! I am way impressed with the wigs.

Sarah said...

I laugh dang hard everytime I think of your dogs name!! Your boys look so cute!

Heather said...

I love it! Could Tate be any happier? Seriously, I love your boys. I'm glad you get your Christmas music out early too. I'm ready for the next holiday.

Allison Paulson said...

Those costumes are adorable. I am proud of your craftiness :)

Britten & Chelsea Maughan said...

Best brother Halloween costumes I've ever seen. Make sure you hold on to those! Tate is no smaller but oh so freaking cute. And E continues to get even more strikingly handsome.