Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween and Hallowiener


Hi, my name is Eli and my mom has severely neglected me on this blog, despite the fact that my very existence is responsible for its creation. So, I have taken it upon myself to post a ton of pictures of myself to help realign the priorities here.

Mine and Hailey's pre-Halloween dress up party




I was told more than once that I should have won a prize for "Most appropriate Halloween costume." While this was the very reason my mother selected my costume, she wasn't quite sure how she felt about the implications of the remarks...







Duane did not like his costume very much. He also did not appreciate being repeatedly pitchforked over the week of Halloween festivities.

And here are the rest, which I have conveniently placed in slideshow form for your viewing pleasure.

10 comments:

Elisa said...

I love how you are the only innocent one! So appropriate! We miss you guys.

Whitney said...

Eli looks so cute in his costume. Your wiener looks good too.:) Sorry couldn't resist.

Beeta said...

Holy Cow! You HAVE neglected E on your blog. I seriously didn't think that first picture was of him, because he looks too grown up! JK...partially. I love the costumes and didn't realize E was such a devil child :) I would love to talk to you sometime, but don't have your number, so call me when you get a minute!

Lisa said...

Oh sweet Eli! Some might say you were all playing against type!

And Jackerpie, yay!

lauren said...

he's a cute little devil/hellboy. and it pleases me greatly that you dressed up the entire family and that you all coincided with one another.

Britten & Chelsea Maughan said...

Both of your little Halloweiners look awesome! Sorry, I should have mentioned this on my blog-I was Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas (google her) and Brit was a mad scientist. It was free (Melissa Clayton)

linds jo said...

wittle ewi is so dang cute. what cute costume ideas!!! i think he will always be the sumo baby in our eyes though...:)

AshleyS said...

what-up with e's girlfriend? she's got psycho hair and dressed up as a gangster flower? poor little girl, her mother must neglect her.

Michelle Tolboe said...

oh that's too cute for words. Although it would've been totally correct if you would have been a devil, too. ha ha :)

Susan said...

Very appropriate. I was going to dress Savanna as a little bloodsucker, since she sucks the life out of me almost every day, but Aubry decided against that. How are you guys doing??