Sunday, August 3, 2008

HELLBOY: A post title which has nothing whatsoever to do with the newly released movie, but is nonetheless an appropriate title



border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5230350707995448050" />


I don't know why that link is there but I don't know how to get rid of it. After more than a year at this, I suppose I am still a novice blogger. Anyway, here are some more pictures from the Ranch.




I can think of no other place that I would rather vacation. This is the most amazing 500 acre, pristine retreat located in the middle of the nowhere Sawtooth mountains. We stay in a big old lodge complete with gamerooms, playrooms, media rooms, etc. for all of the kids and a gigantic family room and eating area for the adults.
You can swim, bike, run, hike, motorcycle, sit, hunt for snakes swimming in the stream, cliff jump into the river, canoe on the lake, or eat all day and sip diet coke with lime, if you prefer. I do all of the above. It is a paradise place for adults and children alike, and I look forward to this trip with more than anticipation each year. Even Eli, living valiantly up to his good name as Hellboy, could not ruin this trip for me-even being a single mom on this trip couldn't ruin it. I didn't take that many pictures because Eli was sick and so were my camera batteries. So justice is not being done with these images. Hopefully next year I will have my photographer present.

9 comments:

lauren said...

your hair is getting long.

CHUNTZ said...

How cute...Im obsessed

Kensie said...

Hey Ash, you look so good. Love the babies hair, how funny is that?

AshleyS said...

that link is bothering me, you novice! get it off!

fun trip btw, maybe we'll have to split a time share at the ranch too.

Britten & Chelsea Maughan said...

Helloboy- I miss you! I thought I was entirely sold on your buzz until Hellboy was called into my memory. I guess you're just adorable no matter how your hair is. It's ironic how sweet you look as hellboy...

3WimmerBoys said...

You did a great job as a single mom Ash, can't wait to see you in two weeks for the big event!

Jen and Lance said...

I love those kinds of trips! I want to come next year! The first picture is the best. Of coarse you would literally turn your child into looking like a hellboy! What a fun mom!

Brandon McBride said...

Your little guy is SO CUTE!!!

Dave said...

where exactly do you live now? I will be in Irvine Mon-Wed. I am down in the LA area quite a bit now-a-days. I think you are out by riverside if I remember correctly. email me if you get a chance.

DAVE